Ask the Doctors

Exercising and Chest Pain when Exercising

I am a 66-year-old man. What is the best exercise for a man my age and how often should I do it? Also, I know to call a doctor if I have chest pain when exercising, but what other symptoms should I be concerned about?

To continue reading this article you must be registered.

Get Licensed Content to Harvard Health

If you are interested in licensing content from Harvard Health Publications, please contact us using our online form. Our licensing and business development professionals will help you leverage consumer health content from Harvard Medical School as a clear differentiator in helping achieve your business goals.

Contact Us

Customer Log In