Ask the Doctors

Procedure For Tachycardia

I have supraventricular tachycardia and have had to go to the emergency room three times as my heart rate raced to 220 beats per minute. My doctor recommends an ablation procedure. What does that do? Are there any other options I could explore?

To continue reading this article you must be registered.

Get Licensed Content to Harvard Health

If you are interested in licensing content from Harvard Health Publications, please contact us using our online form. Our licensing and business development professionals will help you leverage consumer health content from Harvard Medical School as a clear differentiator in helping achieve your business goals.

Contact Us

Customer Log In