Ask the Doctors

Treating Burns

I burnt myself yesterday with hot water. The area is about three inches long by one inch wide, and a bubble has formed. Should I see a doctor or can I handle this at home?

To continue reading this article you must be registered.

Get Licensed Content to Harvard Health

If you are interested in licensing content from Harvard Health Publications, please contact us using our online form. Our licensing and business development professionals will help you leverage consumer health content from Harvard Medical School as a clear differentiator in helping achieve your business goals.

Contact Us

Customer Log In