Ask the Doctors

Treatments For Knee Problems

My orthopedist informed me of a treatment for my chronic knee problem. He suggested Synvisc (hylan) instead of cortisone. Can you tell me if this injection is more effective than cortisone?

To continue reading this article you must be registered.

Get Licensed Content to Harvard Health

If you are interested in licensing content from Harvard Health Publications, please contact us using our online form. Our licensing and business development professionals will help you leverage consumer health content from Harvard Medical School as a clear differentiator in helping achieve your business goals.

Contact Us

Customer Log In