Harvard Health Tips

Choosing a PT

If you need a physical therapist, make sure the practitioner you choose is licensed by the state. A therapist must have a graduate degree from an accredited physical therapy program in order to be licensed. If you choose to see a physical therapist assistant, he or she should be supervised by a licensed physical therapist.…

To continue reading this article you must be registered.

Get Licensed Content to Harvard Health

If you are interested in licensing content from Harvard Health Publications, please contact us using our online form. Our licensing and business development professionals will help you leverage consumer health content from Harvard Medical School as a clear differentiator in helping achieve your business goals.

Contact Us

Customer Log In