Harvard Women's Health Watch

Ask the doctor: What can I do for bunions?

Bunions are best treated by podiatrists, who can suggest the right shoes, inserts, and other treatments to relieve pain. Surgery is a last resort.

To continue reading this article you must be registered.

Get Licensed Content to Harvard Health

If you are interested in licensing content from Harvard Health Publications, please contact us using our online form. Our licensing and business development professionals will help you leverage consumer health content from Harvard Medical School as a clear differentiator in helping achieve your business goals.

Contact Us

Customer Log In