Harvard Women's Health Watch

By the way, doctor: What can I do about chronic leukorrhea?

I'm a healthy 62-year-old and have developed a vaginal discharge and discomfort. Tests for vaginal infections have been negative. Nothing helps. I'd appreciate your thoughts on this problem, which my gynecologist calls "chronic leukorrhea."

To continue reading this article you must be registered.

Get Licensed Content to Harvard Health

If you are interested in licensing content from Harvard Health Publications, please contact us using our online form. Our licensing and business development professionals will help you leverage consumer health content from Harvard Medical School as a clear differentiator in helping achieve your business goals.

Contact Us

Customer Log In