Makes 8 servings
- 4 fresh peaches, with skin, cut in half, pit removed
- 1 ½ tablespoons basil-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
Place peaches in a dish, cavity facing up. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, and chopped basil. Drizzle over peaches and marinate for 30 minutes. Heat a grill. Place peaches (cavity facing up) on hot grill and grill for 3 minutes. Turn over and brush peaches with remaining vinaigrette from dish. Grill for 3 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
Nutritional information per serving: 79 calories, 1 g protein, 5 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 9 g carbohydrate, 1.5 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 0 mg sodium.